Pre-Order Terms & Conditions
These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the placing of pre-orders (“Pre-Order”) with AYLO, Inc. (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) for the Product (as defined below). Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order for the Product. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms.
- Products. You may pre-order the "AYLO Light" (the “Product”).
- Pre-Order Registration. When you place a Pre-Order for the Product, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. Company shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to shipment of the Product(s)by sending an email to email@example.com. You acknowledge and agree that Company may decline or delay Pre-Orders to avoid oversubscription or as it deems appropriate, provided that we will make efforts to inform you within two (2) weeks of our receipt of your Pre-Order, and that you will be entitled to a full refund of the Purchase Price.
- Payment. You will be charged the purchase price for the Product, including taxes and shipping charges, (the “Purchase Price”) at the time you place your Pre-Order for the Product(s). Your placing of the Pre-Order constitutes your express agreement for the Company to charge your provided payment method at such time.
- Priority. Company will build Product according to the order in which the Pre-Order is received. This position does not imply receiving a particular number associated with your Product. If you cancel or forfeit your reservation in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, your position will be taken by the next person on the Product reservation list.
- Delivery Schedule. The Product is being sold before it is ready to ship. The Product is expected to be ready to ship by February 14th, 2021 (the “Estimated Shipment Date”). Although we will make efforts to begin delivering the Product as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. The Estimated Shipment Date is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Company does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the Estimated Shipment Date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the Products will not be available to ship by the Estimated Shipment Date, Company is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms or as required by applicable law, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you periodical updates with respect to such delivery schedule.
- Cancellation. You or Company may cancel this reservation by terminating the Pre-Order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that your Product is ready for delivery. If you do so prior to our notice of delivery, you will obtain a refund of the Purchase Price without interest. If Company cancels your reservation you will receive a full refund of the Purchase Price without interest.
- Terms of Service; Limited Warranty. Your purchase of the Product will be subject to additional terms and conditions set forth in our Terms of Service located here: https://heyaylo.com/pages/terms-of-service (the “Terms of Service”) and Company’s limited warranty available here: https://heyaylo.com/pages/limited-warranty (the “Limited Warranty”).
- Disclaimer. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND COMPANY (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF THE PREORDER OR THESE TERMS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES RELATING TO THE PRE-ORDER OR THESE TERMS (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These Terms, together with the Terms of Service and Limited Warranty, constitute the entire agreement governing your Pre-Order of the Product, and any prior agreements have no force or effect.